Garages can save £400 on the Delphi YDT-35B common rail injector tester at Hickleys for a limited time.
Specifically designed for garages and entry-level workshops, Delphi’s YDT-35 gives technicians the ability to troubleshoot faulty injectors and determine which need to go to the repair network for service.
Complementing the existing Delphi on-vehicle test solutions for common rail injectors, the machine is the first step in the diagnostics process.
It combines an electrical injector test with visual spray pattern checks, to identify individual injectors that have failed.
Normally £3995 + VAT, this Delphi tester is currently available Hickleys for just £3575 + VAT.
- Tests diesel injectors types from major manufacturers
- Electrical injector tests for resistance, inductance and capacitance
- Nozzle spray-pattern visual observation
Key features and benefits
- Simple, low cost, all makes diagnostic solution for common rail injectors.
- Identifies failed injectors, so only faulty components need to be replaced.
- Facilitates a wider and more controlled stream of work to the authorised network.
- Rapid test cycle for quicker diagnostics.
- Compatible with solenoid common rail injectors from Delphi, Denso and Bosch as well as piezo equivalents from Denso, Bosch and Continental for extensive system coverage.
- User-friendly guided operation to assist diagnosis.
- Easy fixtures with a comprehensive range of optional adapters.
For further information call Hickleys on 01823 328531, email [email protected] or select ‘more details’ below.
Valid : Ends December 31, 2019.