Ring has announced the launch of its RPPL700 jump starter powerpack, boasting ‘rapid recharge’, which allows it to be recharged after it has jump-started the car.
The innovative feature means that when the jump starter is left connected to the vehicle for 40 seconds after it’s been started, it’ll be fully recharged.
Key features and benefits:
- Specifically intended for 12-volt vehicle batteries
- Over and low voltage protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over cranking protection
- Rapid recharge
- Lightweight and compact without compromising of on performance
- Can carry out multiple jump starts
The RPPL700 joins a full range of lithium jump starters from Ring, with different sized products for an array of uses.
For further information, select ‘more details’ below.