The third annual WhoCanFixMyCar.com Garage Awards, held last week in Birmingham, has seen 22 workshops taken home awards.
Seven of the garages won their award category two years in a row, including Eagle Autos, KAM Servicing and Assist Autos.
Ian Griffiths, Co-Founder of WhoCanFixMyCar.com, said: “The Garage Awards demonstrates that there are exceptional garages throughout the UK that deserve to be celebrated.
“Their dedication and hard work is being recognised and we’re proud of all of the winners.
“Many of our garages and mechanics have told us that they wouldn’t have the volume of business if they didn’t use our site regularly, so it’s great hear about the positive impact we have on their businesses.”
WhoCanFixMyCar.com 2018 award winners
- Best Garage East Midlands 2018 – Continental Motors
- Best Garage East of England 2018 – Automotive Components Specialist Ltd
- Best Garage London 2018 – Eagle Autos
- Best Garage North East 2018 – AF Service Centre
- Best Garage North West 2018 – Piston&Rotor The Garage
- Best Garage Scotland 2018 – Drivers Autocentre Ltd
- Best Garage South East 2018 – Assist Autos
- Best Garage South West 2018 – TBD Vehicle Care
- Best Garage Wales 2018 – Royal Remaps
- Best Garage West Midlands 2018 – Pool Street Garage Limited
- Best Garage Yorkshire & Humber 2018 – Nest Autos
- Best Newcomer 2018 – TBD Vehicle Care
- Best Mobile Mechanic 2018 – Assist Autos
- Best National Group 2018 – IN’n’OUT Autocentres
- Best Regional Group 2018 – KAM Servicing
- Best Scottish Group 2018 – Fife Autocentres
- Shell Helix Service Specialist 2018 – KAM Servicing
- Brake Specialist 2018 – Express Tyre & Auto Centre
- Clutch Specialist 2018 – Mobile-Mechanic
- Cambelt Specialist 2018 – CarGo Mobile Services
- Hall of Fame – Formula One Autocentres
- Hall of Fame – Eagle Autos
Sponsors for the awards include Varta, TechMan, EDT Automotive, Shell Helix, RAC, Euro Car Parts, Schaeffler, Garage Wire, IAAF, SMMT, HELLA, LUK, BEN, among others.
For further information on WhoCanFixMyCar.com, select ‘more details’.