Apprentice sat on toilet gets engulfed with flames as prank goes wrong

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Apprentice sat on toilet gets engulfed with flames as prank goes wrong

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #163678 Reply

    Apprentice mechanic at Petit Forestier car rental agency in Avonmouth, Harry Hayward suffered serious burns when a colleague turned the toilet cubicle
    [See the full post at: Apprentice sat on toilet gets engulfed with flames as park goes wrong]

    #163700 Reply

    John Fyfe

    I assume there is no management present !!
    Shocking.

    #163702 Reply

    john w

    What a complete idiot doing something like that. Should be dismissed instantly. So dangerous.

    #164141 Reply

    john j

    He was dismissed and prosecuted

    #164324 Reply

    Dougal

    Totally agree with the above posts but we was all young (and stupid) once.
    We had an occasion many years ago where a lighted firework was thrown in through the toilet window, we were lucky as it only resulted in a lot of swearing.

    #164401 Reply

    Tim king

    What did the defendant think was going to happen ?
    Perhaps the thought the apprentice would blow the inferno out
    Prison would be my idea of stopping him being so mental
    This is not a prank it’s attempted murder in my book !
    Utter shame on the guy
    Karma will prevail !

    #164406 Reply

    r craven

    we have all done stupid things which latter regret, jail would not help anyone, yes he went over the top with fire, the fine will make him think in future

    #164867 Reply

    Andrew

    Attempted murder is a little beyond this ” prank gone wrong”

    What on earth makes you think he attempted to ‘murder’ his work colleague? hysteria and it’s highest there. it’s a silly prank gone wrong

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Apprentice sat on toilet gets engulfed with flames as prank goes wrong

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.