February 22, 2021 at 4:41 pm #208609Mike Ruff, GW editorKeymaster
The UK’s vehicle servicing and repair sector has been told to “be ready” for electric vehicles as the list of mainstream vehicle manufacturers making
[See the full post at: Electric vehicles “here to stay”, garages told]February 22, 2021 at 10:50 pm #208642Meat-HeadParticipant
1) no one said anything to MHM
2) if you watch “IMI Professional Standards for Electrified Vehicles Automechanika 2019 HD” on youtube you will see yet again Steve the ginger fud is incapable
Of public speaking so, I will now carry on this post just like he talks!
Incidentally automechannica were TOLD along with the London motor show
To block me on Twitter – suspect imi did it!
3) errrr uuummm errr. Electric cars errr have been, look they have
Errr errrrr being being errr round 100 errr years. Ok so why
After 100 years do we need electric cars?
4) errr errrr urrrm no, no eerr mention of why the imi are errr umm or
Pushing the government for errrrr electric urrrrrm carrrs.
5) if you errr look on eeer “companies house” at err filing history
Where it says “directors Renumeration” err over errum
£200k for imi directors and £400k profit after err tax
6) no errr mention of where that tom Denton (who has blocked me on twitter – unprofessionally). Gets his information from?! ok err we all err know
Dont touch errr uurm orange, look orange cables. Will we err see
Fully electric cars with errr hv cables part of the loom?
Like airbag wires used to be separate err loom now part if um vehicle
7) no errrr mention or er um when electric car stood going to
Be errrr uurrrmmm scrap if not err charged.
8) what errr uuurrrmmm if you end up in an errum flood and car gets
Looks, if car gets broken glass and errr gets wet?
9) as for tom saying “swap bad cell” no, dont do that, official advise
Is DO NOT TAKE BATTERY APART. You will also end up frying that
New cell anyway. Cars of yesterday where you unbolting bad
Cell, sure, only 6 cells and you got cranking handle for back up
10) so how can we as garage workers take this seriously err?
11) given choice of leaving motor trade been in for years and enjoy
Or joining the self serving, self centred imi, will leave and
RETRAIN to Become a toilet cleaner, pizza delivery or window cleaner
MeatFebruary 28, 2021 at 10:18 am #208797Meat-HeadParticipant
Ha ha. If you own a Hyundai Kona Electric or Hyundai Ioniq, do not charge your EV batteries above 90% capacity, and contact Hyundai local office.