Garage left with “nowhere to go” after council ordered it to move amid planning row

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Garage left with “nowhere to go” after council ordered it to move amid planning row

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) has ordered Carl’s Auto Repair Services in Norfolk to move from its site where it has been based since the begin
    [See the full post at: Garage left with “nowhere to go” after council ordered it to move amid planning row]

#184014 Reply
    David

Carl, I don’t envy your current position. I’ve seen this before in years gone by. Just remember it is not what you know but who you know who will overturn your position in this experience your enduring.

#184024 Reply
    Ken Ashton

.I had a situation when I applied to start my business many years ago whereby the Parish council were against it but South Norfolk granted permission . One by one in time every member of the parish council became customers ! I am now vice chairperson of the Parish council . Wake up North Norfolk to the benefits of local successful business’ and employment it brings , not to mention the reduced carbon footprint of the car not having to go so far for service/repairs .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Garage left with “nowhere to go” after council ordered it to move amid planning row

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.