Opinion: Garage network membership is great but it’s not the ‘be-all and end-all’

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Opinion: Garage network membership is great but it’s not the ‘be-all and end-all’

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

If you are at all familiar with me or my garage you will no doubt know that I am a member of a garage network which is facilitated through my main par
    [See the full post at: Opinion: Garage network membership is great but it’s not the ‘be-all and end-all’]

#217333 Reply
    Neil Skuse

Have to say if your business relays on this cut throat business model you have to question how good your business is. A Good business does not need third party’s offering you business at rates that are poor.

We actually stopped all tyre fitting activity two years ago for three networks and closed down our 1 link account last year which we offered our services over 28 years- we find our business is far more productive-more profit being made and less stress running around dealing with the less profitable business we had. Not to mention the unpaid hours collecting and returning vehicles to the lease companies clients.
    If your business is good enough it can and will stand on its on without interference and expectations of third parties affecting your day to day business.
    The reason these people and companies are using your services and skills- are because the prices are cheap-from my experience these people don’t return in their droves they are price orientated and go to the cheapest business offering the goods or services.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Opinion: Garage network membership is great but it’s not the ‘be-all and end-all’

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.