Featuring variable pressure and variable flow to replicate a load to pinpoint leaks and find failing components, the PowerSmoke Pro high-pressure diagnostic leak detector is available from Hickleys.
A Hickleys spokesperson said: “This patent pending technology will find all leaks including boost leaks that an EVAP type machine cannot detect.
“Developed in collaboration with one of the big three auto manufacturers to address the intricacies and proliferation of boosted vehicles.
“Redline’s patent pending PowerSmoke adaptors expand to seal off the intake and exhaust system of most every automobile and light/medium duty truck.”
Normally £2,995 + VAT, this machine is currently available from Hickleys at £2,895 + VAT until 28 February, 2019.
Supplied with accessory kit:
- Durable accessory case
- PowerSmoke™ Adaptors the fit most every automobile
- Smoke nozzle
- NOXO2 and temp port adaptors
- OEM-Approved Vapor Producing Fluid
- Spare quick connect couplers
- Halogen inspection light.
Key features and specifications:
- Specifically for boosted vehicles
- Variable pressure and variable flow
- 40x typical EVAP pressure
- Compact, rugged design
- Professional grade strong
- Made with steel and billet aluminium
- Runs on compressed air
- Powered by 110-250 VAC or 12 VDC
- Free of dyes and contaminants
- 2-20+ PSI Range
- Performs decay/leak down tests
For further information, select ‘more details’ below.