Kwik Fit seeks property ahead of expansion plans

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Kwik Fit seeks property ahead of expansion plans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kwik Fit is seeking to further expand its network and has appealed for roadside property where it can establish new workshops. The fast fit business a
    [See the full post at: Kwik Fit seeks property ahead of expansion plans]

#214658 Reply
    richard peters

more branches to upsell and rip more people off , i often see customers in my workshop with list of made up faults when there is nothing wrong just general wear and tear with plenty of life left in then , eg worn brake discs and pads which scare customers into getting them done

#214659 Reply
    derek smith

The key here is the “6 monthly health checks” which will almost certainly be compulsory and will sting the customer with all the things that are not covered by the contract.. eg brakes, suspension, exhausts etc etc etc.
    Just like their previous schemes (or should that be scams) i.e “brakes for life” with the compulsory checks and “free puncture repairs” where nothing was ever repairable

#236171 Reply
    Dev

Please pay interest of 9k on back rent
    Property Sutbiton kwik fit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Kwik Fit seeks property ahead of expansion plans

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.