Buy ZM heaters from just £899.95 + VAT or weekly from £4.78 + VAT.
ZM-130 32kW 110,000 Btu Multi Fuel Heater
- ‘Plug and play’ 220-240V power supply
- With built-in fuel storage tanks
- Simple control panels with unique 5x LED operating function display
- Fully variable output control
- Blower fans for the winning combination of radiant heat and air circulation
- Multi-fuel – waste engine oil, hydraulic oils, red diesel, diesel or bio-fuels can all deliver clean, efficient workshop heat
- Up to 90 per cent efficient – with the ‘Heater Booster’
- Fast & free UK delivery – arrives in just 2 to 3 working days
- Draft stabilisers included – simply add / connect to 150mm flue
- Safety controls – overheat and overflow protection switches
- Cleaning pan included – to quickly scrape and clean away any soot
ZM-150 32kW 177,000 Btu Multi Fuel Heater
This heater boasts class-leading features including 75 litre fuel tank, massive 52 kW maximum heat output, high capacity blower fan and unique built-in heat exchanger.
*Clean and affordable!
ZM135-T Manual Dual Fuel Heater with Flue Kit 120,000 Btu/hr
All the proven features of the ZM-130 but with these 4 great additions:
- Combustion fan – for faster heat-up and cleaner burn (can be ducted to draw outside air)
- New grille design – for even more airflow and increased heater efficiency
- Higher output range – 19-35kW / 65,000-120,000 Btu – from max 3.5 litres per hr fuel
- ‘Plug and play’ 220-240v supply
- 55 litre fuel tank
- Fully variable heat output
- 1,000 m³/hr blower fan
- Multi fuel capability
- Inc. draft stabiliser & cleaning pan
- Free delivery
*Sealed combustion chamber for increased safety, no workshop smoke or odours.
ZM Automatic Multi Fuel heaters
- Designed for multiple fuels – with resistant
stainless steel combustion chambers and heat exchangers, with easy access to clean
- Quality components – inc Soler & Palau centrifugal fans and Honeywell double-limit fan thermostats
- Rugged construction – simple design using strong materials, for longer operating life
- Supplied with European oil burner – Citerm JUNIOR or G-series burners included
- Connecting hoses included – supplied with either floating pick-up or in-line filter
- Safety controls – all burners have overheat, overflow and flame-out protection included
- Push button control – turn on / off or add a room thermostat / timer to control remotely
- Lower maintenance – higher burning temperatures reduce cleaning frequency
- 12 month warranty
*ZM Automatic Multi Fuel Heaters run on multiple fuels and come with a price match guarantee. 170kW Automatic Heater also available – POA!
To order or to find out more about individual heater costs, please contact your local branch of The Parts Alliance by clicking ‘more details’ below, quoting ‘Garage Essentials Autumn 2017’ or call 0121 749 88 01.