DVSA announces changes to disciplinary sanctions

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat DVSA announces changes to disciplinary sanctions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The DVSA is to replace traditional disciplinary points with predetermined sanctions from 11 January 2021, it has announced. The level of the sanction
    [See the full post at: DVSA announces changes to disciplinary sanctions]

#206020 Reply
    Gary

It almost makes me glad I don’t test anymore (roadside patrol now) as the constant changes I don’t think I would have been able to keep up with!

#206026 Reply
    Roger Chaplin

I welcome this move,having been a tester since I was seventeen and am now 75 and still testing I have had no trouble with dvsa and always found them most helpful, a welcome move as far as I see

#206027 Reply
    Dougal

These changes are to items which are included in the current MOT Annual Training which testers need to complete between 1/4/20 and 30/4/21.
    Does this mean that those who take the exam after 11/1/21 will be facing different questions to those who have already completed it? Will those who have already completed it need to retake the test ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: DVSA announces changes to disciplinary sanctions

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.