Draper says that its advent calendar is the perfect pre-Christmas gift for tool lovers.
A spokesperson said: “It’s the sort of set that could be handy for anyone around the house, garage or even at work – and it’s sure to come in useful for jobs that you least expect, when you least expect them.”
Comprising of 52 pieces, each one is revealed day-by-day, building the bit set.
Draper Tools advent calendar contents
- 1 x stubby ratchet screwdriver
- 1 x precision ratchet screwdriver
- 16 x 25mm CRV screwdriver bits, PZ Type: No.1, No.2 and No.3,
- Cross Slot: No.1, No.2 and No.3, Plain Slot: 3 and 5mm,
- Draper TX-STAR®: T10, T15, T20, and T25, Hex: 3, 4, 5 and 6mm
- 5 x 50mm CRV screwdriver bits, PZ Type: No.1 and No.2, Cross Slot: No.1 and No.2, Plain Slot: 5mm
- 7 x 75mm CRV screwdriver bits, PZ Type: No.1, 2 x No.2 and No.3, Cross Slot: No.2 and No.3, Plain Slot: 5mm
- 3 x 150mm CRV screwdriver bits, PZ Type: No.2, Cross Slot: No.2, Plain Slot: 5mm
- 20 x 28mm Precision CRV screwdriver bits, Plain Slot: 1, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3mm, Cross Slot: No.000, No.00, No. 0 and No. 1,
- Draper TX-STAR®: T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8
- 4 x Pentalobe: 0.8, 2, 5, 6mm
- 1 x 1/4″ 60mm magnetic bit holder
- 1 x bottle opener
“Best of all though for the festive season, there’s a Draper bottle opener included that’s sure to be handy on Christmas Day,” the spokesperson continued.
And, as Christmas is the season of goodwill and giving, for every advent calendar sold, Draper Tools is donating £1 to its charity of the year, Care for Veterans.
These advent calendars are strictly limited edition: Draper Tools says that “once they’re gone, they’re gone”.
For more information and stockists’ details (stock no: 90461) click the ‘more details’ link below.