V-Tech engineers have completed the installation of a fully equipped MOT class four ATL bay at Blacksmiths Garage in York.
A V-Tech spokesperson said: “It’s great to see workshops like Blacksmiths pushing forward after the slowdown during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“This garage will be ready for the MOT rush in the upcoming winter months.
“Our sales team visited his site and created a bespoke quote and arranged his finance with our competitive providers.
“We then delivered all the equipment directly to site and then performed the swift ATL bay installation over two days.”
- OMA-524JC Class 4 ATL, 4T, four post lift including radius plates and play detectors
- BM4010 Class 4 ATL brake tester
- VT2401/UK/R analogue headlamp aligner
- OMA-542B.04 Class 4, 2T, manual jacking beam
- V-Tech Combi including Opus 40 gas analyser and Opus 100 smoke meter
- VT-ANC-ATL ancillary pack