GW readers are being given the opportunity to review the Mini-Ductor Venom ahead of coverage in the next issue of GW Views.
The tool generates ‘invisible heat’ to release ferrous and some non-ferrous metals from corrosion and thread lock compounds without the dangers of open flame and up to 90 per cent faster – ¾” nuts are turned red hot in under 15 seconds.
Venom uses include removing/releasing: ABS sensors, brake bleeder nuts, corroded exhausts, rusted nuts near fuel lines, inline connectors, manifold bolts, steering/suspension components, metal fabrication and much more.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design allows for induction heat to access hard to reach places easily.
- Coils lock down with one simple turn.
- A red LED will light under fault conditions and green LED lights while the trigger is active and the tool is heating properly.
- Any event that causes the red LED to illuminate will protect the tool by starting a three second lock out.
- The fan continues to run after the trigger is released to aid the thermal cooling cycle.
- Two-year parts and labour warranty.
For further information on reviewing this induction heating tool and for details on how to register your interest for testing other new products and services email [email protected].