Sykes-Pickavant is promoting its pneumatic coil spring compressor workstation with a free adaptor bracket set.
The workstation features an auto levelling upper arms, a brackets system for front and side spring clamps and an aluminium cylinder can be used on extra-long shock absorbers.
Normally £2064.95, this workstation is currently available from Sykes-Pickavant for just £1895 + VAT.
Key features and benefits
- Automatic jaw levelling pivots to compensate and hold all coil springs including left hand coils.
- Safety switch prevents operation when gates are open.Interchangeable jaws/vice to suit different springs.
- Up to 2452kg of force (at 10 bar) at the touch of a pedal.
- Full height steel safety gates.
- Top arms and jaws adjust and lock to secure spring.
- Unique double depth front plate allows safe work on extra long strut assemblies.
- Four floor mounting holes for insurance company compliance.
- Safety cut-out for de-activation of cylinder when safety guard is opened.
An accessories pack is also available with a saving of £26.85 and includes a cover, a pair of workstation arm extenders and a coil spring clamp – all available for just £156 + VAT.
For further information, select ‘more details’ below.