The new multi-function jump starter from Laser Tools is an efficient and extremely compact emergency engine starting power pack.
The pack features a bright LED to illuminate the work area, two USB outputs, a type-C input/output port and a digital voltage display on the cable clamp adaptor.
The unit is charged from a suitable USB port on a PC, taking approximately three hours to fully charge.
As it charges, the power/charging LED display will cycle through the four LEDs.
Once fully charged, the LED display shows four indicator lights ON.
The jump starter is equipped with two USB ports that are suitable for charging and powering mobile phones, tablets, etc.
Available now from Laser Tools suppliers, typically priced at £149.86 + VAT.
- Capacity 7200mAh will start diesel engines up to 3.5L and petrol engines up to 4.5L.
- Can also be used as a power bank for a laptop/phone, includes 2 USB ports, 2 to 2 USB cable and 2 smart jumper clamps.
- Start current 350A, peak current 700A, charging time approx. Three hours with charging indicator.
- Short circuit, overcharge, discharge, low voltage, reverse polarity protection.
- Supplied with a storage/carrying case.
For further information, select ‘more details’ below.