Snap-on has hit the century mark this year and is giving away 100 DGA5000 emissions analysers and free five-year parts and labour warranty worth over £10,000 to celebrate.
Free DGA5000 emissions analyser and free five-year parts and labour warranty worth over £10,000 is available to Snap-on customers purchasing a dual revenue ATL bay, complete with five-year routine maintenance and calibration package.
Snap-on’s unique ATL dual revenue bay incorporates MOT testing with wheel alignment capabilities.
Snap-on ATL dual revenue bay features
- 5.2m (4ton) or 5.7m (5ton) ATL dual revenue bay
- Snap-on built, DVSA/MTS connected DGA5000 emissions analyser and brake tester with non-grit dimpled rollers with a ten year surface warranty.
- Link directly to the DVSA website via the emissions analyser, no need for second computer.
- Wireless EOBD device for oil temperature and RPM testing.
- Complete project management by GEA accredited technical sales representative.
- Installed by Snap-on employed GEA accredited engineers, not third parties.
To find out more call Snap-On’s national sales manager on 07880 007803 or select ‘more details’ below.