TEXA is this month promoting its top of the range service station: the KONFORT 780R.
Though it is no larger than the other stations in the KONFORT series, the 780R incorporates two separate tanks and two separate circuits for recovery, recycling and servicing.
It can function with both refrigerants, R134a and R1234yf.
The 780R will provide a solution for workshops’ who are required to deal with new vehicles fitted with the new R1234yf refrigerant, but also maintain vehicles which will continue using the traditional R134a refrigerant.
- Refillable hermetically sealed oil bottles
- Hydraulic system flushing
- Automatic bottle identification
- Tilt sensor system for accurate readings
- Fan protection system
- Automatic leak detection management
For further information and pricing, email [email protected].