In recent years, the diffusion of electronics on board vehicles has been exponential and has reached a very high level of complexity.
Today repair specialists must be capable of working at their best on different types of vehicles, with different diagnostic protocols and multiple connection modes.
In such a context, TEXA developed TXT MULTIHUB, an extremely versatile vehicle interface that easily adapts to maintenance activities making them quick and intuitive, in any situation.
It is a technologically advanced solution, rich in unique technical and constructive features, such as: the possibility to operate in five environments, the presence of a built-in display, the IP53 certified rugged design, an intelligent connectivity guaranteed by the Linux operating system, DoIP, Pass-Thru protocols and much more.
TXT MULTIHUB is equipped with a practical backlit display that gives it great usability and the possibility to view
the information based on three types of messages:
- Communication mode with the display unit
- Charging voltage of the battery in the vehicle it is connected to
- Operating status that can be standard diagnosis, DoIP Wi-Fi, DoIP Ethernet, Pass-Thru.
It allows having constant control on the tool’s operation: it reproduces more than 40 messages that provide technicians with all the information they need during diagnostic operations.
The interface uses an advanced connectivity; it allows mechanics to work on any type of vehicle that enters the
workshop with great flexibility and rapidity.
The tool communicates with the display unit through:
- A Wi-Fi module for the diagnostic operations that use standard CAN and DoIP
- A network cable (Ethernet) reserved for DoIP operations (ISO 13400)
- A Bluetooth module for conventional diagnoses
- A USB socket for all types of diagnosis, including the Pass-Thru (SAE J2534-1 and SAE J2534-2).
For more information on the multi-hub or to request your no obligation demonstration, email [email protected].