With just one month to go until the IAAF Annual Conference, Awards and Dinner 2023, the Independent Automotive Aftermarket Federation is accepting nominations for the IAAF Pride of Aftermarket Awards 2023.
The full roster of awards and sponsors has been revealed, with nominations being taken for the following:
- Car Distributor of the Year, sponsored by WAI
- CV Distributor of the Year, sponsored by Fras-Le
- Car Supplier of the Year, sponsored by Elcome
- CV Supplier of the Year, sponsored by Boswell Insurance
- Service Supplier of the Year, sponsored by GSF Car Parts
- Outstanding Garage Contribution of the Year, sponsored by Messe Frankfurt UK
- Product of the Year, sponsored by Arnold Clark Autoparts
- Outstanding Achievement Award, sponsored by Glen Callum Associates
To make a nomination for any of the awards, contact Mark Field, chief executive of IAAF at [email protected], for a full nomination form detailing the criteria.
Nominations for six of the eight awards categories will be considered by a judging panel with the remaining two, Service Supplier and Product of the Year, to be voted for by the public.
To book tickets for the event and for hotel information, or information on available sponsorship packages for the IAAF Conference and Awards Dinner 2023, email Angela Neale at [email protected].