Hundreds of garages entered as Lawrence Boskett of H Wilson and Sons in Carrickfergus, County Antrim, walked away with the 55” Samsung UHD Curved TV and Sound Bar.
Borg & Beck also recognised the contribution of the supplying motor factor with the staff at Ellis Autoparts winning £250 of Borg & Beck corporate clothing.
Managing Director, Dan Joyner said: “We’re delighted to be able to congratulate Lawrence. Well done also to the five runners up and thanks to all who entered the competition following their Borg & Beck Filter purchases.
“Filters are a relatively recent addition into the Borg & Beck product range and the promotion has helped us to make more factors and their workshop customers aware of the range, which now includes more than 850 Oil, Air, Fuel and Cabin Filter references.
The five runners up were:
- Gary Edwards from Edwards Auto Services in Staunton-on-Arrow (supplied by Motorcare Motor Factors)
- Stuart Buchanan from Ashlane Garage Ltd in Garforth (supplied by JPR Leeds)
- Alan Cox from AC Mechanical Repairs in Reading (supplied by A to Z)
- Mick Lindsey from Apex Motor Services in Burnley (supplied by JPN Autoparts)
- James Greene from J Greene Autos in Rathmullan, Co.Donegal, Ireland (supplied by One Stop Motorshop)
For more information about the First Line Group, please visit the website using the ‘More Details’ button below.