The Pichler Tools digital precision torque tester with rotation angle function is particularly useful for rotation angle controlled bolting processes.
These are being found more frequently in modern combustion engines.
The two-part ergonomic handle is comfortable to use and resistant to workshop fluids.
- Measures Nm, ft-lb, in-lb, cm-kg and angle
- Data storage up to 50 torque and angle measurements
- Preset up to nine torque and angle settings
- LED and acoustic signals
- LCD display with simple menu navigation and keypad controls
- Easy-change AA battery powered
Now available for £349 plus VAT. To place an order, call 01335 360750, or click the link below for more information.