Designed specifically to allow a DTi gauge (Dial Test indicator) to be mounted securely in position against the brake disc to measure disc warp, this three-piece kit (6084) allows the DTi gauge to be rigidly mounted in almost any position.
The DTi Gauge included in the set is accurate to 0.01mm, with a DTi total deflection of 10mm.
Locking pliers allows the tool to be locked to any handy suspension bracket or component, and the segmented steel mounting post can be bent into the required position and then locked.
Applications include brake disc measurements, drive flange or any rotating component run-out.
This kit is available now from your Laser Tools supplier at £94.48 + VAT, but remember to check for the latest prices and special offers.
- DTi Gauge accurate to 0.01mm, total deflection 10mm
- Simple to adjust and lock in position
- Simple locking pliers allows the tool to be locked to any handy suspension bracket or component
- The segmented steel mounting post can be bent into the required position and then locked
- Ideal for measurement of run-out on almost any rotating component
Follow the ‘More Details’ link below to find out more or call 01926 818 196.