The ABS Sensor Pinpoint Tester is the quickest way to verify proper wheel speed sensor operation from the service bay, no road test required.
When used with a diagnostic tool that provides wheel speed sensor data, the signal simulation feature simplifies pinpointing wire harness and ECU problems.
This tester is currently on offer from Eclipse for just £180.00 inc VAT.
- Lightweight, fast accurate and simple to use.
- Works on anything with a wheel sensor.
- Completes a test in 15 seconds, per sensor.
- Reduces down-time for sensor-related problems by up to 80 per cent
- Test for the six main causes of EBS/ABS faults
- Covers 90 per cent of applications.
- Powered by a single nine volt battery (supplied).
- Comes complete with all necessary leads.
How it works:
- Simply connect the tester to the sensor and spin the wheel
- LEDs provide visual confirmation of signal output
- The signal error LED indicates erratic or intermittent signal output
For more information, contact Eclipse on 03454 666699 or click ‘More Details’ below.