Power Probe Hook is a fast and efficient electrical testing tool that automatically switches to the appropriate tool.
- When the Hook senses resistance, it displays ohms
- When the Hook senses voltage it displays volts
- Can apply up to 99 amps of current by pressing the power switch
Normally £395.00, the hook is currently available for just £295.00 + VAT.
The quickest way to verify proper wheel speed sensor operation from the service bay.
- LEDs provide visual confirmation of signal output.
- Signal error LED indicates erratic or intermittent signal output.
When used with a scan tool that provides wheel speed sensor data, the signal simulation feature simplifies pinpointing wire harness and ECU problems.
Normally £229.00, this tool is currently available for just £179.00 + VAT.
The only tester that can adjust the output percentage from 0% –100% to effectively pinpoint the cause of the failure.
Normally £229.00, this tool is currently available for just £199.00 + VAT.
Not only acts as a Protocol Detector & Break Out Box to DLC (Diagnostic Link Connector), it also has a voltage monitoring feature with Volts display, which will give an alarm warning when the voltage falls below 12.0Volts or higher than 15.2Volts.
Normally £124.95, this box is currently available for just £79.00 + VAT.
HIC001 Auto Test Aid
Turns your testing and measuring devices into a powerful automotive diagnostic tool for fault finding the increasing number of sensors, actuators and electronic circuits found on today’s vehicles.
- Contains 96 pieces
- EVA lightweight carry case (1.74kg)
- For tracing, checking, capturing or fixing complex vehicle circuitry.
Normally £124.95, this set is currently available for just £99.95 + VAT.
To find out more information about the above products click ‘More Details’ below or call 01823 328 531 for further information, demonstrations and sales.