REMA TIP TOP has made available a new Norbar 1″drive torque wrench.
A REMA TIP TOP spokesperson said: “The heavy road fleet industry and other heavy-duty operators love the ‘Industrial’ wrench for its robustness and clear torque signal.
“This new generation retains these qualities but improves upon the original’s scale for more accurate setting and can be split into two parts for easy and economic storage and shipping.”
Novel features of the split design and handle are protected by design registrations in the EU and applications for design registrations in the US and Canada.
A unique profiled cam and reaction plate gives an unmistakable torque signal whilst the large break angle greatly reduces the possibility of over torqueing.
With a total range of 120 N·m to 1,000 N·m this generation of redesigned torque wrenches further enhances the model’s reputation for being robust and incredibly simple to use.
The Norbar 1″drive torque wrench is currently available from REMA TIP TOP for just £289.99 + VAT.
Key features and benefits
- Case dimensions are 970 mm x 260 mm x 95 mm (length x width x height).
- Can be split and packed in two parts for a smaller, easier to transport tool.
- The clear torque signal that the break-back provides means that the wrench can be safely used in noisy environments where the ‘click’ signal of other wrenches may be missed.
- These robustly constructed tools are accurate to ±4 per cent even in arduous conditions.
- Push-through ratchet for torqueing in two directions.
- Unique profiled cam and reaction plate – gives much clearer torque signal and the large break angle greatly reduces the possibility of over torqueing.
- Adjusting spanner so additional torque setting tool is not required,
- Easy to read scale protected from dust, dirt and spray.
- Designed for cost effective service.
- New handle – more comfortable and guides operator’s hand to correct position.
For further information, select ‘more details’ below.