The UK Garage of the Year Award was presented at the Auto Express Car of the Year Awards in London on June 30th.
Crescent fought off competition from 8,000 independent garages in Motor Codes’ nationwide network to take the crown.
Crescent managing director Steve Tallett says that Crescent’s continuing success is down to the business’s charity work, commitment to customer service and innovative promotional activities like ladies’ and new drivers’ nights, which teach basic car maintenance.
Anderson Clark of Inverness were presented with the runners up prize and a separate award was presented to the Test Centre of Deptford who were commended for their commitment to providing a high level of customer service.
The competition highlighted the best-rated garages in each of the regions.
Mark Terry, Managing Director of Motor Codes, said, “Motor Codes garages are providing first class service to motorist’s right across the UK, and we’re delighted to have this opportunity to celebrate the best in the business.”
Crescent’s victory rounds off an excellent competition for Approved Garages and AutoCare, which also boast four of the 11 regional winners of the award, more than a third of the prizes on offer.
- Anderson Clark, Inverness – Scotland
- Crown Honda Bushey, Hertfordshire – East of England
- Pebley Beach, Swindon – South West
- SERE, Belfast – Northern Ireland
- Eden Tyre and Servicing, Melton Mowbray – East Midlands
- A J Auto Medics, Durham- North East
- Whitecroft Garage, Bolton – North West
- The Test Centre, Deptford – South East
- Broad Street Motors, Pontypool – Wales
- Crescent Motoring – Burton on Trent, West Midlands
- Alexander’s Prestige, Boroughbridge – Yorkshire