Following the launch of an all-new mobile-friendly website, almost 10,000 drivers will request quotes on WhoCanFixMyCar.com from over 6,000 garages this month.
The new enhancements are included in the annual membership, which remains £50 +VAT a year.
Manage all notifications, leads and jobs with the new Activity Feed
The Facebook-style activity feed provides live information about quotes, jobs won and messages from customers, all in one place.
The feed can be viewed on smartphones, so members can keep track of their business on the move.
- Filter live job alerts so you know what still requires a quote.
- Find customer details easily and in one single place.
- Easy navigation to My Jobs and Find Jobs.
WhoCanFixMyCar.com Performance Analytics
The company says certain metrics, such as how quickly garages respond to a local job alert, can make an enormous difference to the amount of jobs won.
With new performance analytics, member garages can track exactly how well they’re doing:
- Win more work by getting real-time analytics on response times and other KPIs.
- Refine approach based on carefully selected benchmarks.
- Analyse other key metrics such as quotes vs jobs.
Customer Quote Templates
With job alert volumes eight times higher than they were last Spring, member garages will benefit from being able to quote faster, on more jobs.
This new feature allows members to create and save template quotes, garages just need to personalise the quote and add a price, making the process faster and more efficient.
Further website enhancements will be made in the coming months. For more information about WhoCanFixMyCar.com click ‘More Details’ below or call 0191 269 6875.