Tailored to the UK independent market, CarVue dispenses with expensive software and hardware requirements and is entirely accessible from any internet-connected device.
There’s no software to buy, install or download, and no expensive hardware needed to host, run and support the application: it’s cloud-based, so all users need is their web browser to access CarVue, and from anywhere in the world too.
Setting up an account takes seconds, and adding a customer, vehicle, job card and parts through to emailing a professional-looking invoice to a customer can be done in a matter of minutes in the intuitive system.
CarVue is available with a free, no-obligation 30 day trial so you can take your time to fully explore all of the features before deciding what package you want.
Key features and benefits:
- CarVue has been designed to offer simple but smart management of any aftersales workshop or car sales environment in the UK.
- The CarVue dashboard puts you in the driving seat of your business.
- CarVue is cloud-based and works on all devices, so all that you need is an internet connection and a web browser to login and manage your business.
- It’s fully supported by a dedicated customer team available at the click of a button, alongside online video tutorials and knowledge base articles.
- Users are encouraged to share their ideas on new product features, as well as voting and commenting on ideas from other users – the most popular ideas are then considered by CarVue and in some cases, simply and swiftly deployed to the product for all users to benefit from.
Click ‘More Details’ now to register.