Trust My Garage has been given high praise by Russell Automotive Centre and Garage Express in Kingsbury, North West London.
Jane Russell, one half of the founding force behind the businesses, said Trust My Garage status has been a valuable asset, with the recent Trust My Garage TV advert drawing in additional custom.
She said: “Trust My Garage has been great for us as we can say we use it to other professionals in the industry.
“If you want to work with any external parties, or even for fleet work as part of their audit process, it shows a high level of professionalism that businesses respect.”
Since the initial broadcast of the Trust My Garage TV advert in mid-March, Jane believes additional work has come in to the business.
She explained: “Since the launch of the advert we have had retail work come in through the Trust My Garage website so having the scheme advertised on television is definitely making an impact.”
Both Russell Automotive Centre and Garage Express advertise RMI and Trust My Garage membership online.
Jane said: “Being part of an Approved Code is a huge factor for our business, so it made sense for us from a cost-effective point of view to utilise Trust My Garage as part of our RMI membership instead of paying for a similar thing elsewhere.”
Trust My Garage marketing tips
- Make sure your garage’s profile information is up-to-date.
- Double-check your contact information so people can submit queries you can answer.
- Take and upload varied photographs of different areas in your garage.
- Sell your business well with a good description; show potential customers why they should choose you.
- Promote your TMG status on as many platforms as you can, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Take advantage of the TMG promotional materials on offer from the RMI.
Trust My Garage is a benefit of membership with the Independent Garage Association (IGA) and does not charge members or consumers for the service.
Since 2016 Trust My Garage members have all operated to a strict Code of Conduct, which has been approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) – the national body for trading standards professionals.
Trust My Garage is currently the only CTSI backed code exclusively for independent garages and has been created determined to deliver the highest levels of satisfaction for your business and customers.
For further information about Trust My Garage, select ‘more details’ below.